Saturday, April 9, 2011

mud saw

Explored for the first time today the West Bridgewater State Forest / West Bridgewater Wildlife Management Area. Being early April, the trails were very muddy and lots of deep puddles. There were may false starts and turn arounds. I managed to find some hard packed stuff, and got a good work out. These places are worthwhile to explore more. Riding these parks is a great way to get back in shape for riding. It's all even level riding, double track (jeep roads). I will be back when things dry out a bit more. Here is more information about these great places: http://www.nemba.org/ridingzone/West_Meadows.html Many Thanks to No_frequency_is_too_high for showing me where this place is, and for letting me park his house, oh and for letting me raid his fridge after the ride.

No comments: