Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great Blue Hill Ride in the Blue Hills Massachusetts

7:20 am start WX 50s, sunny and mild.  About an hour and 20 minute ride.

From HQ Up Wolcolt Path to 1085 to the Summit Road.  Then decent the Coon Holow Path left at 1082, back to the Summit Road, back to 1000 Border Path.  The Border Path in this direction is a fun decent.  Ride with Caution, there a other trail users, and there are many erosion bars that could flip you over.  Then left on to Chestnut Run Path, Right on to 1191, bend right 1183, left at 1166.  Here my back tire was very low on air.  I pumped in more air and road the Eustis Trail back to Wolcolt Path.  Via 1140, 1121, and 1122.  I had to stop on Wolcolt to put more air in the back tire again.

Today was a great ride.  I may have done more exploring but I did not want spend the time to replace the rear tube.  I will do that at home this weekend.


Not flat yet.
Blue Hills WX Obs.






No comments: